Copying any of our designs is NOT allowed! Our website is actively monitored and all website activity is logged. Infringement of copyright will be reported immediately and action will be taken.
YOUTUBE – Copying any of our designs from our YouTube Channel is NOT allowed unless it is for personal use (eg. your own Wedding). Under no circumstances are you allowed to share templates/designs, sell or reproduce our designs or claim them as your own. Infringement of copyright will be reported immediately and action will be taken.
All copyright is wholly owned and reserved by Eternal Stationery. Under no circumstances can anything be reproduced in whole or part or stored without written permission.
Under no circumstances can you re-sell any part of our products without written permission beforehand. Eternal Stationery holds ownership and copyright on all designs. To purchase any of our designs: wedding stationery, greetings cards, accessories etc, does not constitute the right to reproduce our work.
We advise that all intellectual materials and designs remain the property of Eternal Stationery and are not transferred upon the purchase of any quantity of our products. Eternal Stationery reserves the right to use any intellectual material or design in both photos and publication/social media both physical and digital.
We take copyright very seriously!
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been ‘copied’ in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Eternal Stationery’s Copyright Agent with the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
2. Description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed. Including our image that you believe is copyrighted along with your image of what was believed to be copied, with a detailed description of the claimed infringement.
3. Description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site.
4. Your legal address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
7. A statement by you, with evidence that copyright has been infringed upon. Please bear in mind that coincidental similarity does not constitute copyright infringement.
Copyright or intellectual property infringement claims will NOT be accepted verbally or via social media. Any notices with the above information MUST be in letter format, on business letterhead and sent via email or mailed to the agent mentioned below.
Eternal Stationery’s agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
PO Box 6034
Clyde Victoria 3978